Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Metallic Accents

Lately I've been trying to decorate my apartment and I just can't seem to get away from neutrals. Not that there is anything wrong with neutrals I just have a bit of an obsession and it's starting to look a little plain (I'm not going to say boring). One of the ways I've tried to glam it up a bit is by using metallic accents. These are some great ideas and pieces I've seen recently!



Layla Grayce chair || Lulu + Georgia pouf || Target table & pillow (similar, similar)

This photo is from Caitlin Moran's "Style at Home" article on The Glitter Guide which basically shows pictures of her entire house that she had recently moved into and decorated. It's pretty fantastic and I hope my home looks as amazing as hers does someday.




West Elm Metallic Texture Pillow Cover - Gold (on sale!)








I just got a mercury glass lamp like this from Target and I'm obsessed. I went with an off-white lamp shade, 


Metallic sheen headboard from Avery Boardman



Safavieh Doreen End Table






Gold frame from Pier 1 Imports


Midwest Sunburst Golden Metal Ribbon Decorative Mirror




No comments:

Post a Comment