Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Planners & Agendas for the Daily Organizer

Daily planners and agendas are the greatest things ever invented. Okay maybe not, but they really are a huge part of my daily life. I have had the Day Designer by Whitney English for this past year and I love it, but I kind of want to find something different (and maybe for a cheaper price...shhh). So I've done some research and come up with a list of a few planners for 2015.





These Kate Spade Agendas are simple and classic. The pages are clean and leave plenty of space for all sorts of lists and activities! There are weekly pages instead of daily, which aren't necessarily a bad thing after I realized that some days I just didn't even have the time to use my planner last year (that's a problem). Love these! And they are such a reasonable price, which is always a plus!





The Lilly Pulitzer Agenda is great for organizing school work, but also just for daily planning. The prints and bright pages can't help but make you happy every time you open it up!







The Day Designer is the planner I have been using for the last year, and I have loved it for all 365 days. I am so extremely tempted to get the planner again, but I'm a little worried that it will be basically the same thing as last year with the same quotes on each page and the same motivational pages in the front. This planner inspired me to do so much not only with my days but with the entire year. I absolutely loved it.


Quit Slackin' and Make Sh*t Happen Black Floral Planner



This planner is pretty stinking cute with the sassy quote on front, and I love how simple the inside is! 


There are tons of different planners and agendas on Etsy that offer different designs and formats. Even just using a simple planner from Office Depot or something works just as well as spending a little too much money for pretty pretty planners. 

I really want to try to make my own planner with custom pages for everything I have going on in my life, but so far there just hasn't been enough time! Maybe I'll get something together for January 2015 or mid year... we'll see! I'll keep you updated when I get my own DIY planner created! But until then, I'll let the professionals handle it.



No comments:

Post a Comment