Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

The List

A weekly list of a few of my favorite things at the moment (aka what I've been drooling over). 



 


How freaking awesome are these Vince Camuto booties (Nordstrom)?! I mean seriously? I would totally feel like cat woman in these. Rawr




The only Tom Ford thing I can afford is nail polish, which is still so expensive I don't know if I can justify it... But I'll definitely try. Nordstrom



A random bookshelf made the list this week, because I need to furnish my apartment and I love the industrial yet simple and pretty vibe it gives off. 


This wine red color is starting to take over my life and when I saw this Tory Burch tote I needed it immediately. I mean I can use it for work and play so it's totally worth it (right? .....) 

Also loving this one from Target! 

Burgundy Handbag // Target



Everyone wants to glow (duh) and I've heard amazing things about this lighting powder. Gotta keep that summer glow (that I never had) into the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment